Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Tayden Lee Bish
11-14-2004
8 lbs 3 oz 21 in. 1:15 pm
We started out the Birthday weekend by having 4 friends over to party at Grandpas Cabin.

The Birthday Boy is pretty relaxed in his recliner waiting to upwrap those presents!!
He always askes for pretty detailed cakes and this is the 6th Birthday Cake, made by his mother.
I think I can remember them all 1- John Deere Tractor, 2 Thomas, 3- Lightning McQueen, 4 Mator and Derby Car, 5 - Deer Hunting scene!


Tayden has his very own Coon Hound - Tayden's Insane Jane
He got to pick her out all by himself the day of his Birthday with his Dad!!! He loves her!!!!

3 comments:

  1. He had a great birthday and boy I enjoy seeing those kids all interact with each other! Glad Tayden had a good birthday and I think Tucker enjoyed it too. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you can remember all the cakes!

    ReplyDelete