Thursday, June 30, 2011

new walls

I sure hope you can follow this post. There are lots of pictures and lots of explanations, but I didn't do it in a very organized way! So good luck!
The before picture of the room with the computer in it!!! Brown paneling walls.


The process of priming the walls and then 2 coats of paint!

Gotta love the bright white primer!


This last picture and the very first picture are the exact same corner of the office room!!!

Finished!!!

The two rooms I painted last week are put back together!!!! I changed the decorations a little and the furniture a little!

It does seem a lot bigger.

I would love to have a new couch and recliner, but the ones we have will work!

My little office spot!

3 comments:

  1. Looks very nice!!! Amazing what a little paint will do.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love how it brightens the space. I'm telling you, you need to get on Facebook and join the swap shops...people are selling furniture on there like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are great! I am not sure what corner that little office is in but I'll read again and probably get it! Bright and clean is a Great Thing. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete