Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankful!

Yes I am thankful daily for the all thing in life!  My list would go as this...
Large things,
Home
Brandon
Tayden
Tucker
Kids
Food
Jobs
Work Ethic
Yeah ----
Small things (do I have to say these sometimes make the biggest smile in a random day)
coffee
co-workers
commuter
Christmas Wreaths
time
Dt. Pepsi
Wine / Beer
Recess
toothbrushes
laundry-smelling clothes????
heat
Radio

-
Yes I am thankful for all things large and small and the world would be a perfect world if everyone had a perfect life, but I will say working in the public school system allows us to know that we are not all perfect, (Bish's included).  Therefore we are thankful for all lives and families!


1 comment:

  1. I am soooo thankful that you all live close enough to enjoy weekly! Sometimes I forget to thank God for those fun times and all that he delivers! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete