Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Small things

It truly is the small things that can make a person's day!! I went out to go get gas today during break at 10 and this is what I found on the back of car!! As challenging(swallow) or unique as the oldest boy is at our house this made my day!!! He spends a lot of time not doing what is asked and  tests my patience over and beyond!!  He told me he wrote something on the window and that is just says Tayden loves mom, and I in a hurry last night at 8:00 p.m. said, " you shouldn't write on the back of my car you ding dong, seriously hurry in to shower and blah blah blah!"  I will take him writing on my car anytime, plus it is spelled right!!lol and if you know Tayden that is a big deal!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys can be pretty sweet - they just don't want to show it too often.

    ReplyDelete