Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank you

I am writing after a long day of meetings and brain activity today! We didn't have kids but we had meetings and we were thinking with our brains. That is a challenge the day after Easter!!!
Thank you Mrs. McBee and Mr. Shalley for letting us go home at 1:30, we appreciate it and I needed it.

Our weekend was great and I have a new obsession in life, however I will not reveal it until the mission is accomplished or in the works! (some of you know what it is, others keep guessing?)

2 comments:

  1. I know what it is!!!! I found one for you to look at, i didn't get a real good look, but i think it is worth checking out, talk to Les to see where!!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls and your passions! Be patient and the right one will come along. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete