Friday, April 2, 2010

Gearing up!

Well we are gearing up for a long and busy weekend and we are excited, hopefully the weather stays nice and we are able to spend every chance we can OUTSIDE. I love this weather and everything about the season- 30 some days of school left, - cooking on the grill,- golfing, - riding 4 wheelers, - a clean house because we spend 3 hours a nice outside and the fresh air coming in my windows without air or heat!!!!!!!

We have 2 birthday parties a 4 year old and an 80 year old. We have 2 or 3 easters to attend and find eggs we are going to the wonderful sunrise easter service at Troy also!!!! I hope this Easter finds all of you well and enjoying the weather also. HAPPY EASTER!!!!! As a child I remember it was one of the top holidays in my book!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your school year is winding down and Easter means summer is near. Love your new blog look - busy as bees! Try to be careful and have a fun, safe spring. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete