Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just being a mom!

Well as we are late to school some days, taking off days to do thing at DC schools, laundry not done(dryer needs fixed), dishes in the sink, and the evenings are filled with time and fun outside! I would like to announce my new excuse or reason for everything. JUST BEING A MOM!!!!!! Someone once told me, "no your most important job is not teaching, your most important job is being a mom!!!" I can't really remember who it was, but thanks and as we have 17 days left of school I am going to try to do my best and JUST BE A MOM, all summer!!!!!
p.s i think I could even use that excuse at the golf course and at my late night adventure on Saturday. I was just being a mom, with my kids at an aunt's- they love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Lori, I just emailed Lindsay and ask if you all were still clicking your heals! I know how busy the end of school is as we can't even keep up with where are kids are and how much money they need for what days! Enjoy every minute of those little years. They just get busier and their friends just get more important. Keep that positive attitude. I just told Julie last night as I was pushing the mop against the dryer door so it will continue to run that I was almost getting as handy as your mother. Not as crafty by any means! You all take care. Your family sounds like there doing great! Your a trooper just keep plugging away! Love Ya Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can fit it all in, you learned from the master! Well, maybe cleaning slips alot some days but in the whole aspect of Mothering and Life, all goes by too fast anyway. Glad you are going to have a summer to enjoy - love MOM

    ReplyDelete