Wednesday, May 12, 2010

well....

well yes Tucker is having difficulty with coughing and sleeping today at Denny's! We started out on Sunday with yellow drainage coming out of his ear and we have continued to cough! Why he always is the one sad and sick I don't know, but it truly exhausts me. Cough medicine, allergy medicine, singular, and yes you guessed his magical bumps are worse than what they have been and I can't wait to go to the doctor on the 25th to figure out what they are!!!!!! I tried a home remedy tonight also we will see if it works and if it does I may quit buying medicine and stock up on garlic!!!!! Have a great Thursday and Friday!

2 comments:

  1. poor guy! did you ever take him to the dr about his ears? what did they say?

    Also, his bumps.. Did you ask Grandma what she does for Grandpa, they kinda looked the same? Just an idea.. Good luck!
    See you prob not tomorrow, but Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Tuck seemed pretty good this morning! He is a tough little guy, just do the best you can with him and remember to pray quite often - I will. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete