Sunday, February 13, 2011

Books

We like books at this house for the most part. Tayden yeah will listen to them, Mommy yeah likes to read, but doesn't get much quiet alone time to read and enjoy, so what is the point.
Tucker- well- he loves books and he know they are my weakness, therefore if he is in trouble, or it is bedtime, or he wants my attention he will say, Mom will you read me a book?
That is our trouble because I usually do or I say very grumpy, no not right now!!
Daddy at this house only reads hunting or golfing things!
T-h-e-n t-h-e-r-e i-s m-y s-i-s-t-e-r!!

Yes you guessed it, the one I spend every day with in the car for 1 hour, the one who shares my lovely profession , the one they say I look like, the one who also enjoys the same beverage as me on Friday at 4. She take books to a whole new level this week.
She got a new book High Heels to Tractor Wheels (Pioneer Women). The book is interesting it is a love story and since she is so IN to it right now guess who else is somewhat reading it (yep me)!
I know how it feels to read a good book and not want to put it down, I know she is excited to see the ending, I know it is funny and fun to read, but man alive she is about to wear me out!!
The bad news- I am pretty sure she is only 1/2 done!!! So here goes to another week of listening to the book, oh wait- it is her week to drive, I WILL BE READING AND SHE WILL BE LISTENING!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL--She told me Friday she was going to read a aloud to you. You're so lucky!! Over our blizzard break I re-read some childhood chapter favorites--I'm pretty sure Mike wanted to kill me because I was back in the mode of "sitandreadanddon'tinterruptme". It was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT BOOK!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read their love story about 1 year ago on her blog. Ahhhh I love a good love story:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is an old blog but I just read it today as last week was filled with redo projects I am sure Tuck is wanting to read after his adventure at Church today - Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete