Friday, May 20, 2011

Updates...

To tell you truthfully, I can only focus on 1 thing right now,... May 25 @ 1:05!!! I am ready for summer, even though I am doing summer school on May 31- June 4, I am still ready for a change!

The boys are good, BLB is good, we are enjoying the nice days with golf, the not nice days, in the barn(yeah a little challenging)

The sheep- we ended with 81 lambs I believe, so not bad.
The chickens - are growing, I put them in at night and let them out during the day.
The cows- look a lot the same, calves are growing.
Bottle calf - He is eating lots of feed!!!
Mommy hound dog- Due with pups on June 4th!

Whew, it sounds like we have a true farm. That is a quick update, hope to get back to blogging soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are putting that farmstead to work for you! Remember all the projects that we started at home through your growing up years! You kids must have picked that up from your roots - the Grand Papa Harold! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete