Wednesday, May 4, 2011

V I P

We have a Very Important Person at our house this week. Tayden is the V.I.P in his Kindergarten class. He is a lucky boy to have had 1 person a day to come eat lunch with him. Monday Gma Nikki, Tuesday Aunt Amanda, Wednesday Uncle Bradly, Thursday Mommy and Friday is open if anyone is game??? Let me know and I will let the school know. He also has had to take some things to school, write lots of things about himself(will be interesting to compare someday), and tonight we have to decorate a boy to look like him I think we are going for a golfer!!!!
We are all Very Important People so enjoy the small things and for the next 15 days....
I will be patient at home, and school.
I will enjoy the last 15 days of Kindergarten
I will continue to chore and enjoy the small lambs
I will be the best wife I can
I will mentally prepare for each day and do the best I can not to Yell, be grumpy and loose patience!

For all of those of you that are in contact with me... PLEASE HELP!!!!

1 comment:

  1. /So proud of the VIP at your house and glad all are eating with him this week. I can imagine how proud he looks when his visitors come! Don't forget to pray for INNER peace. I think when most people yelled I swatted - don't know which is worse. All of us have faults, we love you with yours! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete