Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camper Complete!!!

Well the camper is complete and at the fair!!! I forgot to get last minute photos... sorry! If you are at the D.C Fair check it out, you won't miss it either, bright and on the end!!
We are getting this house around and all of the things for the fair around to get this week started. As many of you know, I am about as excited as the boys, and believe it or not, my husband is just a little excited as well, ... I think!
Hope all is well with the rest of you and we will probably begin our camping tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sure am eager to get back out there and check that "wild thing" camper! So proud of all your glampers and a few others are joining your "ditch diva" club! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to the fair on Saturday night if my daughter gets well, soooooooooooooo I will be looking for you and your happy camper. Dawn T

    ReplyDelete