Monday, July 11, 2011

Introducing...

1st of all, Canon Guy Smith was born Friday morning! He weighed 8lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 in long! the youngest nephew and he makes 10!!!!

2nd of all, the 1978 Crusader is in our yard!!!

The diamond in the rough!!! I felt like a kid in a candystore and a wish had come true!!!


We went and picked it up and I made sure to tell my husband thank you many times, simply because a year ago we had an... Issue with a camper and he wasn't very fond of the idea! Well now we have one and our 1st outing with be the D. C Fair 2011!!!!!!
I am super excited, and there will be a small transformation before we take it next week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a WINNER to me! Make sure Leslie brings the red paint so you can become an offical member of the Ditch Divas! See ya at the fair.

    ReplyDelete