Monday, August 8, 2011

Growing


Summer of 2011 - The boys are 4 and 6!

Summer of 2010 the boys were 3 and 5!

Summer of 2009 The boys were 2 and 4!!!

My how time flies and we don't even notice. I don't notice that Tucker is the same age as Tayden in the bibs, I don't notice that Tucker no longer sucks his thumb. I don't notice that Tayden has grown what seems like 2 ft in a matter of weeks. I don't notice that they are old enough to be self- efficient, using the bathroom, opening the door, sleeping all night, getting a glass of milk (if gallon is half empty). We have enjoyed our fast and furious summer of going different places, golfing, swimming, mowing, playing with the puppies!!! The boys are growing and I forget to let them be boys and relax!! 1 week and we will be back in routine from Aug. 16- May 20. then fortunately enough we will get to enjoy a summer of 5 and 7!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies by soooo fast, don't forget to enjoy the daily events! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete