Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blessed

I know I am blessed in many ways, however I don't even think about small things until an stranger says, "just be glad they are asking for fruit!"

We went to the Dutchman Store tonight. Yes I needed groceries and the boys and I loaded up and headed that way. I was going to buy fruit, veggies, milk, eggs, you get the point. Groceries! We were just started through the store when Tayden says, "oh mom, what about green apples." I said "yes Tayden and what color of grapes."
A complete stranger (hispanic-yes odd in Cantril, IA) says, "hey just be glad they are asking for fruit."
That is what I reflect on when I forget I have good eaters, they eat most everything and are very easy to fix for, especially the 1st grader who no longer gets snack.
I also have a friend at work who constantly says, "well, not your kids because they will eat all kinds of rabbit food!" (love ya Mrs. Beeler)

Moral to the story - I am happy I have good, unpicky eaters!!! (what can I say I like FOOD!!)

happy thirsty Thursday (hey they called it that on the radio)

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you have groceries at your house. Did the boys eat all the new fruit the first day? Enjoy seeing and reading your thoughts! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete