Friday, October 21, 2011

Mommys biggest buck

Yes I killed a buck during early muzzleloader season. I shot a deer a few years ago, well about 4 and I have hunted 1 other season and then I missed, therefore I got a tag, so I can go because the weather is nice, the kids can go to Grandpas and it gives me and Brandon some quality time. He also enjoys hunting anything with any of us. So we went Sunday morning got up got the kids ready dropped them off, all before sunrise and we were setting in the blind, thinking no probably nothing with come out, then here he came. Trotting the what seemed like a huge deer ran, Brandon grunted and I shot. Game over deer was dead and I was excited, Brandon was excited, the boys were excited and the oldest said, "mom my deer is bigger than that!" , "but good job mom" Therefore we are the proud owners of another antlered deer!


Look out Lee and Tiffany here we come! (a famous t.v show of Iowa hunters, husband and wife, The crush)

2 comments:

  1. Great post and i think that deer looks huge! way to get that tag out of the road so the hubby can go do serious hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made the pictures bigger and WOW that is a good picture of you and your husband but the kids look alittle strained! Maybe you need to start a deer scapbook at your house. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete