Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wreaths

Today starts the day that I will begin helping, assisting, making 300 Christmas wreaths. Last year we began Shunem Seasons with making some Christmas wreaths and some, (some) money. Well this year we are going to make the wreaths for the 4-H club to sell and they ordered 300!! YIKES
The big question is CAN WE DO IT?????
The Shunem Seasons business is ran by my parents, 2 sisters, 1 brother, 2 brother in laws, 1 sister in law and my husband and I!!!I will keep you posted on the progress. Leslie (teacher sister ) and I have been making bows on the way to school and home!!!

3 comments:

  1. WHOA...that's utilizing every minute of your day! Maybe this wreath business will allow you to retire early?

    Davis Herd

    ReplyDelete
  2. A project for the next month! I think we should know how many they really need this week sometime! Don't forget those young helpers! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! You go girl! How'd you get the name Shumen?

    ReplyDelete