Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life



Life is full of adventures. Some are good, some are bad, but they all make us stronger. One of my favorite quotes.
"What doesn't hurt (kill) you, will only make you stronger!"
I am only 26 - soon to be 27 and I have a pretty good concept of some challenges in my life already. The 1 thing I can always find that is positive is my health and the healthy family( extended and all) I have. This weekend my husband has taken Tayden deer hunting. He loves it they both love it and enjoy the time together and the excitement. Tayden shot the biggest buck he has ever shot on Saturday afternoon.
He is a nice 9 pointer and Brandon, Tayden, Tucker and I were very proud of the little buck killer!!!

However, one of these days the 7 year old is going to fall and probably hard, because hunting isn't always that easy, exciting, and you don't always see big deer!!!

Life - I guess the life skill I am thinking about is... While the excitement and positives are going on hold on and enjoy, however sooner or later you will fall, and probably fall hard!!!!

That is life and we will hold on to the roller coaster that god has chosen for us!!

It is sometimes hard to have faith, find joy, peace and love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Life is full of all kind of day - great, good, boring, exciting, challenging, and some downers! Finding the strength to enjoy the good and except the bad are what keeps us going, Love,MOM

    ReplyDelete