Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Merry

As we all know,... this is my favorite time of year. Kids are excited, love life, and really happy. Families are bonding, planning food, and keeping each other company, lambs are being born, and the joy of all babies is amazing. Teachers are counting down the hours until Christmas break, moms are wrapping and trying to make Christmas perfect!!!!
I reflect on the things in my life around Christmas. I realize how lucky I am to have a family, a home, a husband, and all the extended family around!!!!
I am only focused on getting through tomorrow, then let the fun begin. HO HO HO we will be home!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

ps most know the other reason I really like this time of year!???!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you teachers get a long break for Christmas! Enjoy and remember the rest of us that don't - Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete