Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Swimming Lessons

The boys have been going to swim lessons this week and last.  I took some pictures today.  They aren't afraid of water!  Tayden can basically swim, Tucker does good ( a little wild), Clara (niece) is a little afraid, and Culee (niece) does okay, but not real brave. She did however go off the board today by herself with a life jacket!!!  I have two extra bodies to take to swim lessons!!! We get along just great and Friday is our last day!! We are going to the beach afterwards!!
 Culee Jo is getting braver!  She is underwater kicking!
 Tucker is eager to go always!  He is trying to underwater kick, but he likes to splash!
 Clara learned how to dive!!  Great work Clara Cait!
Tayden is perfecting the dive, by keeping his chin down!!  He is doing a great job!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos crazy Mom! Had to feel pretty good today as is so hot! Thanks for getting those kiddos to swimming lessons. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I hate that I miss, but I feel like I was there today!!! Thanks Ed, you are a champ, and the Smith family greatly appreciates you hauling the xtra two!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete