Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary

 June 5, 2004 - We got married outside at the McGowen Farm!  The place we stood is still there the rest of the area (where the wonderful family set)  is now J 40!!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Bish
June 5, 2012
We are in Branson, MO with a couple of friends to golf and enjoy the time!!  We did have fun and we made it back!  I did have to put my feet in the water and feel how cold it was!!!  Plus I did fish out a beer can for the security gaurd!!!  He didn't think I could- plus he thought the rocks would hurt my feet!!!  I did succeed!
We also played Minature golf the first night we were there!  The kids thought the pirate stuff was great fun when we got home!!!

Happy 8th  Anniversary Brandon Lee!!!

Let's have a vote!! Who has changed more the last 8 years???  Brandon or Lori???

4 comments:

  1. Let's just say you both look a little more mature!! Happy Anniversay hope you had a great time. Here's to the next 8!!
    Aunt Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you both still look great but my vote goes to BLB as his hair is soooo different! (thin on top) Your hair could still look exactly the same. Glad you had a good time in Brandon and love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look like babies in your wedding picture! :)
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete