Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Colorado Bound

Tomorrow morning bright and early we are west bound.  The Craig Family Reunion is in Estes Park Colorado on Saturday and Sunday.  The boys and I are going with my mom and dad and grandma Chuck (martha).  It is Grandma Chucks siblings and descendants.  When I was little we went every 3 years to the family reunion no matter where it was.  It was our vacation and we fit it in regardless of what was going on.  I remember missing a ballgame, going with a niece that was 3 months old, going as a little girl, going with my siblings because Mom and Dad were in the truck and camper! 
I am sad to say I have not attended the last one 3 years ago in Colorado, we didn't go but the rest of the family did, and we were not planning on going this year, but things have change,  The boys and I are going Brandon is not because he has to work his job and cover for others.  The reunion 7 years ago was in Bloomfield so we did see them all then.
Wish us good luck as we travel 12 hours with a 5, 7, 85, 58 and 56 year old!!!!  Good news we are taking the motorhome, therefore naps and toys welcome!!!
See you Monday P.M.!!

3 comments:

  1. Safe Travels! Makes me SO SAD that we aren't going :( This past weekend I got a WILD hair and decided I was taking off with the girls and driving...but I came to my senses and decided that wasn't the best idea.
    Have FUN and please tell everyone HELLO!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we go. I will enjoy the trip & the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Estes Park! I hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete