Sunday, April 14, 2013

So long...

Yes it has been so long since I have blogged I probably have several updates for you and don't know what they would be,. so I'll do my best.
* Tayden is playing baseball, and practice has started
* I have started my Masters degree in curriculum and instruction
* We have 1 bottle calf at home for the fair
* Brandon is back to work welding and has been laid off some and working out of town some.
* Tucker is enjoying being 6 and enjoys Duck Dynasty!!!!
* The trampoline blew over the fence and is now trash!!!!  Hope we get a new one soon.
* We are ready for spring weather, baseball games, grilling, weiny roasting and the new adventures!!!
I will do better at updating in the near future!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you updated us! Yes, Tucker (Sy Jr.) sure can talk like Duck Dynasty! Grandpa Gary loves that. I am sorry about the trampoline and was afraid you would lose it before staking it down. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete