Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wanted....

Hiring a personal aid/house keeper/janitor/nurse/teacher/farmer joe/weight loss professional/cook/chauffer/student.  Anyone willing to sub for this week let me know, I am taking a week off to ....   BREATHE!!!!!
JUST KIDDING


I am just a little over whelmed the last few weeks and I KNOW WE ALL ARE!!  Tis the season to be busy and I will make it and today I am going to get all of this laundry put away, it is CLEAN!!!  Then if I can vaccuum and maybe dust before chores and bedtime routine I will be ready for the new week!  Ballgames Tuesday and Thursday and class on Wednesday!  Happy busy Spring to all and we are just a little behind as BLB has been working out of town and this could total 4 weeks!!! SHHHHEEWWW

3 comments:

  1. Oh friend - wish I could be there for you! Sorry I missed another call...was at a kiddy birthday party and then a church program. Take a deep breath...you can handle it all. One thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to come to your aid if I had any time to spare! I am remembering what it is like to fly home & manage to share time between lots of activities. Was not home myself all weekend but LOVE to assist my kids at fitting all of life in! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot gopher and vet, well I guess vet falls under farmer joe,lol! Remember I told you, you need a metal, but I would love to help anyway I can! :) The other LB

    ReplyDelete