Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby its cold outside!

I am not sure if anyone noticed but, brrrrr it is cold!!!  We are enjoying the time spent indoors with blankets, t.v, and noise, however we are also lambing and doing daily outdoors chores and damn it is bitter when we go out to check sheep!  

School has been delayed and cancelled several days and that is okay!  Trust us we love snow days!  So a funny, last week snow day on Tuesday I walk in to Tayden's room ( yes just 9 years old).
Mom says , "Tayden you don't have school today!"
Tayden exclaimed ," Hell ya!"
Mom questioned, "What did you just say?"
Tayden resonds, " Umm, mom I meant to say Heck ya!"
Mom reminds, " If you just cussed in front of me then that means you must cuss when we are not around."
He reassured me that he didn't and he wouldn't say it again.

Sigh - I couldn't get mad because I totally felt the same way and we talked it over without soap in mouth because it sounded so natural!!!!  Yes I know he is just 9 and welcome to the honest growing up!! 

Brandon chuckled quietly when I told him!  So have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment