Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Doctors

So as many of you know, we have been "pretty healthy" this winter compared to some, but this week we are thankful for medicine and doctors or RN's!  We try to do whole foods, chiropractic, herbal supplements, and no medicine for the most part!!! However, sometimes it happens and this morning when Tucker was in "distress they call it"  and wheezing, we are thankful for albuterol and now that we have been to doctor and no school today or tomorrow, and prednisone, yes I hate that yucky stuff, but a boy that can't breathe is a little scary!!!!  Therefore, Tucker and I will report back to the doctor tomorrow at 8:30 and test for pneumonia if necessary or see if today's medicine does the trick!!!! 

I am beginning to feel like a part timer, but oh well!!  Meeting last Monday, snow days Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and sick kid Friday! Well I did work yesterday, but shewww!!!!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good job MOM! Get my little buddy feeling better. Those medical issues are not my best asset! You and Tuck enjoy a day or two at home. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete