Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Grandma

 So I think I probably had some of these pictures on the Christmas blogs!!  But it is amazing to me that we have such large families, and I think it is normal, well I know we are not normal, however I am realizing that big families aren't "normal" either and if they are they very seldom all get along well enough to be in a house together for 3 hours!!!!  Miss Martha with the 3 originals
 Miss Martha - aka Grandma Chuck with all the great - grandkids!!!!  Yes I believe 16 and one family - Jimmies group hasn't got started on that yet this is just us and Aunt Susans grandkids! Wow
This is the WHOLE group!  I believe 38 or something- go ahead and count if you wish, but we were all there on Christmas Eve and this has been the tradition since I was small!!   So reflecting on family- this half I love to see and glad to have!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted that as we all enjoy spending time in her cozy house! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and Love the people in it. So blessed! - Libby

    ReplyDelete