Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Suzy

My mom has a birthday today and since I am not sure how many I won't include that number!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!

Today is also the first day of the fair, so this fair going extended family is going to have a birthday party at the fair tonight, if only the rain would go away it would be great!!!! We are excited to go to the fair, see people, eat fair food and just relax with anybody and everybody- However we are also in the process of building derby car- yes I know some of you are not shocked and some might be thinking my husband has lost his mind, well I agree!!!! It is in our yard and it has taken lots of help from the pit crew, and yes the pit crew is ... ME!!!! I think it started after lots of other help last night and it is beginning to look like a derby car!!
I hope my husband can get it completed for Sunday and still go to the fair some and enjoy the boys and their excitement!!! Have a great rainy week!

1 comment:

  1. Looked for you guys at the Memphis Derby. Only 14 cars, but didn't find the Bish bunch. Dawn T

    ReplyDelete