Monday, July 5, 2010

I took 3 kids to the Library for story hour the month of June. Yes 2 of mine and a 4 year old niece, Clara. Well Tuesday the 29th was the end of Story hour celebration, so the kids got to play in the water and in many other games.

Culee even got to stay even though she is just 2!

They had a pretty good time, they played for 2 hours then they ate pizza and juice boxes. Aunt Lori even decided we would spend the afternoon at the City Pool, yes me and 2, 3, 4, and 5 year old!!!

Snack break!!

The girls thought it was fun, and I will say, they were all very good!!

2 comments:

  1. You are BRAVE! I haven't even ventured out of the house with my own 2 kids by myself yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I get a little jealous of your summers off this time of the year, but I am so glad for my kids!!! They had a blast, Thanks Aunt Lori!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete