Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30th

Oh my well the end of July is here!! That means that I need to begin to think (well maybe) about the start of my 4th school year as a teacher. 3 of those 4 years has been in Kindergarten and yes I love my job, however that also means seeing the alarm clock at 5:30 and getting 2 small children to the babysitter by 7:00 am. That in itself can be a small challenge, however it also means a little more routine and organization!!!
Along with beginning another school year for me, Tayden Bish is mighty excited to begin the very 1st year of school as he will be starting KINDERGARTEN!!!! He will be riding the bus everyday, learning everyday and having to be a responsible 5 year old everyday. I think he will be able to handle it, but I also believe bed time will be easier as he will be worn out when he gets home!!
I hope the beginning of school is as exciting to the rest of you as it is to us, we only have to purchase new folders and hopefully some new school clothes and we will be set!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, another school year is going to start and the anticipation is always the best part. Tayden is supposed to be responsible 5 days a week but I think he might miss that a few days! I hope he doesn't cry at school like his mother used to - oh, that will probably be Tucker. Get the year started with style (and lots of sleep)!, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete