Monday, January 31, 2011

Coupons???

Well, we got out of school early today!!! What other job does your boss walk up to you and say out at 1:00 today!! Hip, hip, hooray!!!! --- I do have a great job, even though it was the 100th Day of School!!!!

When I got home, I did a few things, then the phone rang! A lady who I talk to often, says, "I just watched a show, a lady bought $600 of grocery, and other things and only ended up paying $3 something!!! She used coupons, how does she do that?

I replied, "I don't know, but my new year resolution to do better with groceries, and only goes 2 times a month is very intrigued!!!!!
I am going to have to look into this, it may take a bigger city, more mail, more magazines, who knows, but I will be looking into it, to help maybe!!!

What is your opinion with the coupons? Do you clip? Do you shop in a large town? Do you get lots of magazines? What is the secret, or is it just time, effort and will power???? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I clip but around here no one does double off and most people who save that much have lots of options--seems like krogers is a big couponing store. Not to burst your thrifty bubble b/c I think saving is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS If you joined Facebook you'd be privilege to all kinds of money saving blogs and tips. :) Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No clipping here, but it does interest me! Would you like to make it a competition? Who can save the most?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the past I have clipped and carried a purse full of coupons until I go through and throw out all the outdated ones! Don't get caught in buying more because you have a coupon. I will start to watch area papers and save or clip for those that wish to try. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a family of four growing boys and we use coupons a lot. I can save up to $25 every two weeks. I try to use them when the item is on sale. Our grocery store does double them up to a dollar, so that helps. It is worth it. There are all kinds of websites to print them out.

    ReplyDelete