Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Work

Well, after we had a short week last week, a meeting on Friday and snow day on Monday! I am back to work on Tuesday!! It is fun to see the kids learning and to see how much they have missed me, (or at least I think they did).
We are hoping for somewhat of a scheduled week after the last few weeks have been little crazy, but I am not going to lie- I LOVE SNOW/ICE DAYS!!!!!!
Hoping for a great day and week ahead.
Coming soon- pictures from yesturday, we rearranged the living room, the boys got a bigger boy bed-full size and they will sleep together!!!!! There room looks like a boy room and a big boy room, since we got rid of the two twin beds that reminded me of an orphanage!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those boys will give you some challenges sleeping together but I am sure you are up to it! Enjoy their excitement with changes - Love MOM

    ReplyDelete