Saturday, January 22, 2011

A slightly new look!


We re-arranged the living room!! All we really do is swap the loveseat and couch. I also received new curtains!!! Thanks Debbie! The little boy on the couch was also the 1 who had strep throat and spent about 3 days not feeling well! But we are better.

The big bed in the bedroom!

They really like it and do I have to say they are going to bed easier. A parenting question for those of you with children.

Is it okay to let them watch t.v. at night when it is bedtime, or not???? Let me know your opinion!

3 comments:

  1. Nce Valentine Blog page! TV at bedtime should be treated as a priviledge. If they can behave and go to bed when asked, tv should be allowed. If they stay awake and watch instead of going to sleep you might have to reconsider. That is my opinion. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paint on the walls! Dawn T

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is no on TV at bedtime. I feel like it keeps their little brains moving and make for weird dreams...but that is just me :) Looks like a very "Bish" room-perfect!!

    ReplyDelete