Friday, January 13, 2012

Touchy Subject

Do you believe in healthy eating and healthy diet, or do you believe in medicine???

Tucker has been visiting the Chiropractor. We are changing diet, eliminating sugar, milk and trying to eat things from the garden or from an animal! I have also heard several others opinions about herbal supplements and proper diet instead of allergy medicine, breathing treatments and all of the above. I hate to be the crazy mom, but I would also HATE to have a child labeled, and put on a daily medicine far worse than allergies!!
I will research in my spare time, then hopefully create a naturally healthier diet for the main focus, Tucker, but also wondering if it wouldn't help my 7 year old, who has been a little, "naughy" lately.

Anxious to hear your opinion, healthy habits or medicine, what is your vote????

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you know me...I'm getting as "out there" as they come. I'm enjoying taking this natural journey with you and can't wait to see the results on our kids! :) Pretty soon we'll be the crazy old hags at the school feeding our students Omega 3's every day to enhance their brain function!

    ReplyDelete