Sunday, March 11, 2012

Vegetables

Well on Friday, my friend Jenn and I went grocery shopping.  Okay so  we couldn't get one more thing in my Mountaineer!  Like our last stop was the Dutchman store and she had to put things on her lap!!  We idid hasve a successful day, however we got some FUN stuff.  I bought beets, kale, sprouts, spinach, carrots , celery, broccoli, brussel sprouts, peppers, whole grain rice, hummus dip, lentils, grapes, kiwi, tomatoes, bananas, oranges and numerous other things!!!  Today I washed, prepared, and fixed out food for the week, or I think! It is somewhat fun to try new things and my husband is trying them too!!!  He turns 30 next week and he is going to be one healthy 30 year, or at least we are trying!!!!

Any recipes or other suggestions???  I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are going to be working on eating the fresh stuff before goes to waste! Eager to see which ones are favorites! Tell you husband 10 yards on drive if he eats like Popeye! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete