Thursday, March 1, 2012

Little things

 We have lots of baby lambs in the barn!  I think we are past 90 little ones!!  They are cute.
 They are fun to play with, they are eager to eat.
 I do have 11 bottle babies right now! They are getting the hang of it and feeding them is becoming less time consuming!
 We have 7 fat puppies that are 3 1/2 weeks old.  They are playful, the boys are finally beginning to play with them.
Not sure, but I think 1 of them will stay on the farm, not sure which one!!  Casey is a great mommy and she is feeding them well!!!!

We have been busy, the lambs are consuming most of our free time, the animals are fun to have.  They can be a lot of work, and I haven't gotten much sleep lately, but no dad I am not b*%#!ing or complaining, I am just stating a fact!


1 comment:

  1. Dad says we taught you well! So glad to see the post on all the new life at your farm! You are doing a fine job and should be proud - Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete