Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goals and HONESTY

Back to the short term goals this family or I made for February!
They were
1. Remove all dyed products from our house and buy no more. I did buy natural pb and lower sugar jelly also white velveeta.- still working on it and doing a pretty good job
2. Make it through Valentines Day!!!! -- not much if any candy!- trash can was full the 15th of Feb.
3. Keep each shopping trip limited to only natural things!!!! - yes, we haven't bought boxed rice, macaroni- okay soo... we bought cherrios and life cereal - the kids thought it was a huge treat.
4. Find the natural deo, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and dish soap- well  , not so much but I did buy it without aluminum in it!
5. Continue to use Ma Ingles laundry soap, fabric softner, and Leslies soap.- thanks ma
6. Start the feingold diet, and stick to it. We should notice a difference in 2 weeks. I think this weekend may be the beginning. - we are doing a pretty good job, except school lunches and a few extra treats!
I will have to send lunch and snack with Tucker everyday!!!! - i will have to get up even earlier!!
7. Continue to see Dr. Rich and take the supplements- yes and since the first time since Oct. we get to go back in 2 weeks, not 1 :)
8. Enjoy life and let these boys be boys- sometimes!!!!- the boys have had a hard two weeks, in trouble at home for chasing sheep in school shoes and no coats and in trouble on the bus... - not such a good couple weeks for them!!!

Well I am going to be quiet honest with you all.  I am not seeing any major changes in Tucker!!!!  In fact he has been almost worst the last 2 weeks!!! I am not giving up on all of THIS!!!! I am just going to back the truck up and we are going to find the happy medium with eating, living and discipline - YEP and when it is that easy I will write a book and retire from teaching!!!!!

Another honest point!!! - I have been tired, a little grouchy, fighting a headache, and YUCK ! Time to pull up my big girl panties and move on!!!!  Life is what I make of it!

With March around the corner next week I will be working on March goals!

3 comments:

  1. Remember to pray to change the things you can and except the things you can't and the wisdom to know the difference! Your boys and sure fun and sweet but take a little guidance. They are never going to be perfect! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was re-reading on the diet and it looks like if we don't go full fledged we won't see the results...kinda an all or nothing deal. Wonder if that would make up the difference for you (and me) in our little people's behavior...? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete