Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7 days


The six original!! The 3 lovely siblings and ma and pa. We enjoy time spent together and just Saturday I was invited to a trip with girls to shop, and I rejected. My comfort zone was to go to the salebarn with my family. Yes coveralls, poop, smells, cold, rain, stocking caps, shit kickers, and animals. I am not sure why that is my comfort zone, but I think maybe it is because as a small girl that is what we did!!!
Thanks for the help, hour phone calls on Sunday (LJS), entertainment just because (LRU,) daily chat in our commute to our common job (LKL) and mom and dad thanks for all the continued support, encouragement, and strength!!!
I do love my family!!

I will see if I can come up with a love a day from now till Valentines, in a week!!!

2 comments:

  1. We sure Love you all and enjoy being able to drop by and enjoy you and your families in that barn setting! Guess we feel at home there too. We are so blessed. We try not to take that for granted and enjoy each visit. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete