Monday, February 20, 2012

Love - The Wild Thing

I do love our camper!  We don't go a lot!  My husband isn't a huge fan, but we did stay the whole week of the D.C Fair and we will stay in it again this summer!!!  I think our first outing will be the first weekend in May when we have a coyote hunting banquet at the fair grounds!  two years ago we used our in laws camper, last year I drove the RV and this year, I will pull the Wild Thing to town, park it sleep in it and pull it home!!!  I can pull it with confidence, especially if my dear husband hooks it on and checks it for me!!!!!! 
The camper has been a large undertaking for this family and a huge- HUGE - argument (remember the 1 I lost)  -thanks libby!!- just kidding
 "WE have to laugh now!"  - by the ways sis, that takes the cake in our book to make.

I do enjoy camping, with my family, the boys like camping, we enjoyed preparing it to camp and we will look forward to camping this summer!

1 comment:

  1. You looked so cute in the drivers seat of the RV! Glad you enjoy camping and maybe you will use it more and more. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete