Thursday, February 16, 2012

Comfort Zone

I love my comfort zone, my happy place, where I feel at home.  It is my home, or the barn, or the salebarn, coveralls, stocking hat, boots, coffee and being with animals and my family.  A few Saturdays ago I was asked to go shopping for the day, but I couldn't make myself do it, instead we got up on Saturday morning got dressed, drank coffee, and we headed to the salebarn.  That was my comfort zone.  After school, driving home, I sometimes just want to be HOME- that is my comfort zone.  I love my comfort zone and at work my comfort zone is my colorful, crazy, loud room of 20 + Kindergartners!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Home is where you make it and comfort zone is where you create it! You do a wonderful job of rolling with the punch and adjusting. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete