Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

Well we are busy little elves, but one thing I can't seem to erase out of my mind the last few days is the world tragedy.  I have been asked several times, "As a teacher what is your opinion, or what would you do?"  Honestly I will give you the truth, I respond, " I don't know what I would do that day came, and I can't even imagine!!!"  It is hard enough being responsible for 25 of those innocent 5 and 6 year olds everyday, let alone a horrific experience like that!!  As a Kindergarten teacher and a mother of a current Kindergartener it seems to hit hard this week!!!!  I will do my best as their teacher, I will do my best as a mother..... most days, I will do my best as a wife, daughter and all other roles I play!!



Ok now to the fun!!  We only have 2 and 1/2 days of school left.   Whoo Hooooo!  The Bish's are looking forward to Christmas Vacation- and the sickness at our house tooo!!!!  The boys are excited at home and we are talking about the joy of giving.  Our Christmas's start on Friday evening!   I will post more soon.  Christmas Cards sent, homemade gift in process, wrapping begun, house decorated, scenty replaced, homemade goodies made, and the organizing here we come!!!!  Merry Season to you all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Some things you just can't control or understand. Count your blessings! Love mom

    ReplyDelete