Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HO HO HO

5
hours
until X-mas
Vacation.  The
excitement of all the
things to be done and the
fun of all the things before the
magical night of Christmas Eve.  I
believe I may be as anxious as the children
at my house for the excitement and special time
with family!  Here is my salute to spend the next 14 days
enjoying home, food, friends, family, and cleaning when I can and
cooking when I can and not really worrying about the small things and the mess
it will all still be messy when the children go back to school and I return to school so
Let's have a great Christmas Vacation!!!!!
I am also excited to see the faces when
presents are unwrapped, I am anxious
to spend time at in-laws and not worry
about fixing supper and worry about
the house being clean!  I have a fairly
good handle on it now and I am off to
work on some more presents!
 
Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. You are still my Christmas Baby! Always excited as it is birthday and Christmas to you! Enjoy your family time. Love mom

    ReplyDelete