Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4

Wow it is amazing it is already December 4th.  We have completed the Shunem Seasons year... for now.  I have completed the laundry... or I had it under control when I left on Sunday.   I have attended 2 days of conferences in Des Moines for teachers... some good, others not...  Look out classroom I have some new ideas and fun attention grabbers!  Dr. Jean is amazing.  I have done most of my Christmas shopping and have some things left to make.  I will get there, the next new focus is on getting the Christmas Tree up and the trimmings up inside,   the outside is done.  So Tis the Season and it is a magical time, therefore shew goes the stress and overwhelming tasks.  The Bish's are going to relax enjoy each other and keep up with the daily lives!!!!!!!  How is your December going and what is your favorite Christmas thing???  Mine is ...  the magic of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we all enjoy the season and don't forget you might be my favorite Christmas memory of all! What a year that was to give birth on Christmas day at noon! Enjoy all and happy birthday Christmas baby! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete