Friday, November 6, 2009

Do you know?


I couldn't resist this picture of the happy pumpkin carver.

Do you know how great it feels to have a co-worker that is on the same page most all the time. No matter whether it is a child with some serious needs or a child who is having a "boy" moment or a child who is well great most all the time. I work with great people who just -handle- things when there is not much for lesson plans, or I need help deciding what should be done or who should do what. The co-workers at my end of the building are very helpful and nice. We have a great place to work.
A special thanks to my co-worker, party helper, friend, person to vent to when things just don't go the way I think they need to, or vice versa. It does make my job easier- well I think it does!

Have a great beautiful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'd party with you any day! The feeling is reciprocated...you've listened to your fair share of preschool vents this year! Have a great weekend...see you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you have good people to work with that share the joys, problems, etc. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete