Friday, November 27, 2009

Good Helper

Yes Tucker and I enjoyed a good morning of shopping. He was a very good little boy(santa might find him) while we were braving the crowds, however we didn't go anywhere to crazy to begin with, Tractor Supply was pretty relaxed and Wal-Mart wasn't to bad about 7:30. We found some things that we went for and some things that we needed-or I thought we needed or someone needed. It was a successful day and I can say I am about done with the shopping for Christmas I think. I need to do a little more but, not really to many. I also am thankful that Papa Dickie took Tayden home with them yesturday and he hasn't been home since about 10:00 am Thursday. We are planning a relaxed weekend and I am working on cleaning the house, (I thought I needed a break).

Have a Great Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your shopping day went well. It was fun to see you both at TSC. We missed Tayden at our Thanksgiving but I guess we were thankful we had all the others to enjoy. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete