Monday, November 30, 2009

Awesome, Mommy

The sound in two little boys voice when we put up the Christmas lights tonight. They don't care that they aren't perfect. They don't care that we need two more strands and they need to be stretched out, or that they are sagging because their mom isn't very tall (it is okay dad, I don't know where those short legs came from). They simply think it is great that we have Christmas lights outside.


I had a great day today- I didn't go to work, instead I had a doctors appt. and I spent the day doing errands all by myself, with the help of Grandma Chuck. She was a great companion- no complaining, no vote for lunch and she truthfully didn't care what we did. She spent Thanksgiving weekend with her sister Margaret in Omaha and was due in from the train at 10:09, yes I was there waiting to help her. I met her at the train and carried her luggage, we went to the lovely doctor, she rested in the hot sunny car, we then checked out Wal-Mart and grocery shopped. She truly is an easy companion at her young spry age. I enjoyed the afternoon with Grandma and hope she gets a little rest this evening.

- I wish all the rest of you get the same lovely comment- "AWESOME MOMMY"!!!!!!- when you Deck the Halls this season.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking care of Grandma Chuck today. I'm glad you got a chance to spend a little time with her by yourself. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete