Tuesday, November 10, 2009

to TOUGH to tell

Well as most of you know I have a little boy that seems to catch being sick very, very easy. Tucker is a little boy who is almost to tough to tell if he is sick or I don't know, but he is always a happy boy and when he ran a fever last Thursday I thought yep it is the crap, he was over it by Saturday and Sunday night he had another fever, Sunday pm and some of Monday, so he got to spend Friday, Monday and half of Today with Grandma Chuckie (thank goodness for her). Therefore I decided to make a doctors appointment and see if there was a problem. Well yes he has bilateral acute otitis media yes that is a fancy word for two ear infections. One is red and the other ear has fluid behind it. So I wonder if I need to contact the allergy doctor and get his opinion on the situation or go on and try not to worry. He seems okay, but a little sleepy well now I know why.

We are also gearing up for a big bash on Friday night. Somebody has a birthday Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. When Tucker would rather rest or sleep we should know he is not well. He will bounce back very quickly. Take care - Love MOM

    ReplyDelete