Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back

I took a short break from the blog world. Also I am now wandering what to blog about-
-that we deer hunted all weekend and I did end up killing a coyote on Sunday evening 140 yard with my muzzleloader- thanks-
-that we have 1 1/2 days to work until the 4th of January
- that my birthday is only 8 days away
-that I am not done x-mas shopping
- that we have a new 7 week old puppy
- that every child in my life is very excited for x-mas , by the way that is 26 kids,
-that I sometimes wish I could bring a student home with me and fix some things (or try)
-that Tayden was in his first Christmas Program on Tuesday and we had a great day
-that I have a new cell phone
- that I am as excited as my children for Christmas

Anyway I will try to get some pictures on the blog in the next couple of days --

2 comments:

  1. I think you have lots to blog about! Just remember we love to read your thoughts - Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy -- Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. on second thought, maybe not all of your thoughts! Sure enjoyed the Christmas program at school with 3 to watch. Will be an all day event for me one of these days! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete