Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tis the Season

We are in the season of Christmas, Deer Hunting, staying inside and keeping warm. This is the opening weekend of Deer Season, so yes you guessed it Daddy is on the mission for a deer. The boys and I are in the humor to stay home, stay warm and play, clean, eat, sew, and maybe even try to get caught up, or partially caught up in scrapbooking.

The biggest mission has been accomplished. My lovely mother and I worked on the quilt from last year's sewing club and got it finished tying. However there was a small problem, while I was tying before mom was there I was doing dishes or something in the middle of it and guess who found the scissors. Guess who cut a little of the quilt, in the corner,but still cut it. Yes you only need one guess - Tucker. I was angry with him and upset, then remembered it was only a quilt for us to go on our bed and if we had to remember that Tucker cut it when he was two and that is why the corner has some issues. Also it was not life or death and it would be okay, so we will fix it to the best of our ability(my lovely mother took it to fix and bind the outside)and go on with life.

Good Luck Deer Hunters and hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You can't even tell Tucker cut it now. Pick your issues I guess. Glad you kept what is most important on top! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete