Thursday, June 3, 2010

C A N S

Well yes I have been overtaken by pop cans the last 24 hours. Yesturday morning my dad stopped to visit. We were chatting away and we got on the subject of a project that started last Friday that has not yet been touched again(that story later). He is going to have to take some time and help me- long story short!!!! He also said man those cans at the cabin are overtaking. Lori replies ," I will take them to Ottumwa Friday when I take Tucker to the doctor. Dad states, "Well I don't know that I have ever got the check from the last time. Lori, "well let me see what I can do, I will ask the can store uptown for bags and see if we can count them at the cabin and sort them there then transport them back to town." Gary, "OK".
So Tucker and I (Tayden had the last day of Preschool) head to town to do some errands and we stop and get some bags.
Wednesday Brandon golfs mens league, Lori and the boys will go sort cans at the cabin, WELL
10 bags later we are done and it is 9:oo pm. Yes I did take supper and the Lough girls came to help. I was tired, smelly, and sticky. This morning dad and I loaded up 2 trucks and took them to town
End result= $162.60!!

I guess the hard work last night paid off!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that's AWESOME. Now I hope you helping him will be payment for him helping you....on "The Project"!!! Call if you need back-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting those cans out of the way! Maybe we will stay on top of those better, or maybe not! Glad you got something worth while out of the project. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete